- Place alcohol up high and out of reach.
- Grill flames, matches and lighter fluid can be lethal to dogs. Keep your dog at a safe distance from the grill.
- Hot food off the grill is certainly tasty to us but can cause your dog an upset stomach. It's a good idea to have dog treats close by or even feed your dog a meal to distract them from the action.
- Watch your dogs interaction with guests. It may be time to go inside for a rest if the party is overwhelming them.
- Observe your dogs breathe. Be sure they get plenty of fresh cold water and do not overheat.
Chester, 8 months ago our life changed forever when we got you from Iowa.
You are there for us when we need someone to cuddle with, walk with or just chill with.
Your waggle tail is beyond to die for adorable and we love you more and more each and everyday.
Chase and I are so lucky to have such a little cuddle buddy!
January 26, 2014 at 9am
Tradewinds Park - Coconut Creek, FL.